Financial and Asset Management Software
For Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Soft4leasing
Soft4Leasing is a tailored solution for lending and asset finance companies who are looking to obtain operational excellence, reduce risks, support compliance and promote growth. Based on the Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform you can enjoy all the advantages of an adaptable leasing & rental management system with a comprehensive business management solution that helps your people work faster and smarter.
Have all the information you need right at your fingertips with Microsoft Dynamics NAV Role Based experience. No matter your role within the business whether you work in Finance, Sales or purchasing, the role center will give you easy access to your daily tasks. Ensuring that the solution works seamlessly with Microsoft Office products, training time will be reduced, encouraging people to work more efficiently. Business analyst tools seamlessly integrate with other well-known Microsoft Products such as Word, Excel and SharePoint, giving access to real time data.
Key Features of the software
Soft4Leasing supports several asset financing concepts – finance (capital) lease, operating lease, hire purchase, and thereby brings benefits to the automotive, equipment, real estate and other areas of the finance sector. It efficiently handles sales-type leases, salelease-backs, trade-ins and multiple options for residual value.
- Lease contract management: quote; preparation, activation, operation, early termination, expiration of a contract.
- Risk management, credit decisioning, credit scoring.
- Compliancy requirements: IFRS and US GAAP compliant accounting; fit corporate consolidation rules; comply with industry-specific regulations such as AML.
- Marketing instruments: commissions, subsidies, co-branding.
- Asset management, insurance coverage, remarketing of stock assets.
- Full service lease, with insurance & maintenance on the lease contract. Service schedule and automatic reminders.
- Wholesale: credit limits, trust receipts, pay-outs, stock audits, SOTs.
- Workflow: system-triggered or officerinitiated tasks that flow across departments for review, approval, action and feedback.
- Reporting and statistics tools: pipeline report, portfolio report, and more.