Dealer Management System
Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Traser DMS
Traser DMS is a Dynamics NAV vertical solution for machinery dealerships specifically in agricultural, construction, lifting-handling equipment businesses. Traser DMS can also be adapted to forestry, turf, trucks or caravan dealerships.
Located in Kiel, Germany, Traser Software has developed a set of solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV to offer heavy equipment dealers an all-in-one solution. It helps in managing equipment transactions, parts business, service activities and financial management.
From 3 to 300 users, Traser Dealer Management System (DMS) encompasses 4 main areas:
- Sales & Equipment: quotes for new & used equipment; trade-ins management; processing orders including approval procedures, equipment project forecast and review, machine configuration imports, profile and campaigns.
- Spare Parts management: manufacturer catalogue imports, job-related orders, job-related stock transfers, flexible pricing, interfaces to spare parts order system of various manufacturers, flexible price calculation ensuring adherence to minimum contribution margins, bar code management.
- Workshop management: full service history, warranty processing, cost estimate or fixed price, allocation of technicians, internal work tracking, parts orders created from workshop orders, service interval management.
- Financial management: Automatic integration of warehouse subledger, target cost entries, fixed assets, target cost entries, analytics, dunning.
The modular architecture offers continuous expansions and enables gradual implementation. Additionally, the software can be adapted to individual requirements and allows integration of further modules and interfaces.
A further add-on is available to manage machinery data in connection to used equipment platforms.
Traser DMS can also be used with further MS Dynamics add-ons to increase customer experience.
- All in one toolbox for heavy equipment dealers
- Tailored to industry specific requirements to increase business efficiency
- Fully integrated within NAV & Microsoft environment
- Flexible upgrades
- Many interfaces to equipment manufacturers or third-party systems